The 2023 PryorWild Tour season is now being booked. Email us now to set up your own wild horse adventure!
Email Steve: pryorwild@tctwest to check for tour status and availability.
Use this information to help plan your trip:
Full Day Trip:
- Leaves from the Mustang Center at 9:00 a.m.
- Travel 20 minutes to the base of the Pryors, then head up the mountain via Burnt Timber Ridge Road.
- The trip up the mountain takes about two hours, but the views going up are fantastic and well worth the incredible view from the top.
The trip is rugged, but you will be comfortable in either our Jeep Rubicon or Dodge Power Wagon which are both mountain-equipped vehicles.
Along the way, the sights will be fantastic. Plenty of photo opportunities.
Mustangs may be visible all along the way. There is nothing quite like seeing wild horses running!
Groups of mares and stallions in their separate yet co-mingled style of existence.
The foals began making their appearance in April. Foal season continues throughout the summer.
Other animals make the Pryors their home and are often visible during the day.
We’ll find a nice place to have lunch and most likely will be joined by several mustangs which will keep a safe distance but yet allow you to be within their world.
Take a Walk on the PryorWild Side!
PryorWild is owned and operated by Steve & Nancy Cerroni. The goal is to work hand-in-hand with the Mustang Center to provide an unforgettable experience of viewing the Pryor Horses in their rugged land. This collaborative partnership has made it possible to make dreams of seeing wild horses come true.
The 2023 Tour Season is booking now!
PryorWild Tours Contact: Steve & Nancy Cerroni
When inquiring about a tour, please leave your phone number and check your spam folder frequently for messages from us.
Tour leaves from the Pryor Mountain Wild Mustang Center
1106 Road 12 Lovell, WY 82431
Tour Dates & Times:
- May 15 through the end of September: Book now for 2022. Tours are offered Monday-Saturday (no Sunday tours)
- Standard departure is 9:00 a.m.
- Ask about our Evening Tour option
- By reservation
Price per person: $225.00
- The weather in the Pryors is extreme. Plan for the weather with gear that will keep you as comfortable as possible. It is far easier to take off layers than need layers!
- We reserve the right to cancel trips at the last minute due to inclement weather. Please communicate with us on or right before the day of your tour to stay up-to-date on weather conditions.
Lunch & Snacks:
- For continued safety, guests will need to provide their own lunch.
- We do bring an assortment of packaged snacks, but feel free to bring your own as well.
- Bottled water is provided with room in the cooler for your favorite non-alcoholic beverage.
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- Always have a jacket/hats are recommended
- A camera with a zoom/telephoto capability is ideal.
- Binoculars are very useful.
A Note on Changing Seasons:
As the weather changes, so does the pattern of wild horse behavior. In the spring and the fall, the horses are spread out over the horse range. This time of year often requires some hiking to find the horses. But what a reward when we do find them! Please discuss this with us as you make plans to visit.
While in the area, stay at…THE BUNKHOUSE
We are happy to announce that the Bunkhouse is back in business. Check our calendar at the website listed below for availability.
Visit our website for more information about the PryorWild Tours and Bunkhouse